Bday with friends 6/11/09

2

Written at 1:00 PM by WHOOPI

Before my actual Bday I went out with friends for some pre-bday fun...




We attempted to hike up to the Hollywood sign at night. That didn't go to well... let's just say that the hike was to much like a beginning of a horror flick. We bailed.





Once it hit 12am it was officially my 19th bday. I was then presented a red velvet cake(my favorite) in Ron's vechicle. Thanks guys.



When I woke up in the morning, I saw a card in front of my door from my mom. This card definitely hit me in the corazón. Wrd.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Lora Goudey |

    i didnt know you knew lauren and elayna(sp?).
    I went to middle school with them!
    WTF MATE!

     
  2. lauren. |

    i love that one of laynie eating the frosting. so her.

     

Post a Comment