Non-lazy sunday 6/7/09

4

Written at 5:13 PM by WHOOPI

This Sunday was jammed-packed with goodness!!...



The beginning of my Sunday started off with me meeting up with my good friend, Billimarie. Billimarie and I met up at Urth Cafe on Beverly to discuss a future collab in making an indie musicvideo. It's been a while since I've gotten a chance to go back to my roots and make new film stuff with friends, I don't really have time to do much with my film peeps because I do more than enough work with other companies to keep me insanely busy :/.






Since the weather was so great out, we all went out for a bike ride all around Venice/Santa Monica.





Shooting the shit.





We then met up with Lauren to grab some derlicious Wingstop. I annoyed Ron and we watched the Laker game. Wrd.

To see more pictures, check out the set on my flickr.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. asdf |

    Today seemed like a mutual day of WIN !

    Awesome hanging out, again :D & pretty pictures :3

    Dood, that guy's garden is INTENSE :O

    -b

     
  2. Jazzi M. |

    i've never had wingstop, but your love for it makes me think we need to make a day out of it. you in?

     
  3. WHOOPI |

    I'm definitely down Jazzi, you are back in L.A. right. I wasn't sure if you were still in NY or not.

     
  4. Lora Goudey |

    RON WITH SHORT HAIR!!!
    OH EM GEE!!!
    He looks so cute!

     

Post a Comment