Mobile flick: 8/30-9/5/09

2

Written at 12:37 PM by WHOOPI

The flicks that are on my phone at the end of the week

First day of school... H8 school.


Rooftop view.


<3 my friends. I'm one step closer to Entourage character Ashley Brooks :D.


Sup Houdini.


Received some trouble in the mail.


Sasha's last night in LA before she heads back to NY for school. She's going to hate that I took such a bad picture of her. Sorry, see you in NY.


First night back in the 'scene.'


?


Creeeepster...


Olympic & Sawtelle.


Korean BBQ FTW!!


Carolina and here tats. Dress shopping is NOT tight...


Traffic on Lincoln...


Corrugated Heart.


This is what happens when you fall asleep first.


Tru fan.



I'd walk my cat too if I had one!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Lindsay |

    take me to your rooftop.
    por favor.
    <3 Lindsay.
    your box twin.

     
  2. Devan |

    Lincoln is the worst. Never fails.

     

Post a Comment