Mobile flicks: 9/13-19/09

3

Written at 2:00 AM by WHOOPI

The flicks that are on my phone at the end of the week

DogTownLA.


Lunch with Jess.



Random trip to the O.C.


Class work :/.


Veggie burger.. Mmmm...


Teamwork is the best work.


Cancer?


Pop champagne!


Uhhh... ?


Mmmm.. PURPLE!


Gotta get the moms something nice.


Dinner with Switch and friends.


Sup Dawg!


Children wake up...


Hold your mistake up.


With my lighnin’ bolts a glowin’...


I can see where I am goin’.


Oct. 16th


Gelato = Night ender.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    fries w/ white wine ?

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    spicy garlic cheese fries with white wine and mac N cheese... I had a Shirley temple(no wine for me)

     
  3. YHANNI |

    WHAT

    im sooo down for some spicy garlic fries and a shirley temple. we have to go there.

     

Post a Comment