Mobile flicks: 9/20-27/09

1

Written at 1:46 AM by WHOOPI

The flicks that are on my phone at the end of the week

Randomly kicking it with LMFAO, because they rock the beat and rock the show.


Bruin Bashing.


Yogurtland homie.


Karma <3s me waaaay too much.


asian fish, white fish, black fish?


Club crush, with eyes wide open.


Candy boyee


Lola dog.


pre-itis


We have the same specs!


I've been doing this for years.


Like home.


Woodstock!


The drive to San Bernadino for Nocturnal.


You will never see me with candies on my arm.


Backstage watching DJ Falcon kill it!


Can't remember who was DJing, I think it was SKREAM! who dropped an epic Hold the Line rmx.


Zinastar dancing her heart out to some dubstep.


AerObama! Tons of ravers chanting Obama, AWESOME!


The morning after. Dead, exhausted, and trying to remember the night before...


Linux?

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. YHANNI |

    Why don't I ever notice when you're taking pictures of me?

     

Post a Comment