GTAIV+Roscoes+After Dark+Bday=5/10/08

2

Written at 12:59 PM by WHOOPI

My day started with me meeting up with my good friend Ron at his house.


On the way to his place I saw this. That's a huge bunny, but if you've guys have seen it please call...


Once I got to Ron's house we played some GTAIV for a bit then met up with some peeps and rolled out to get some food.




Of course we went to our favorite restaurant ever, Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles.
I swear I go to this place at least once a week.



While walking back to the car we saw a dead kittah. I got some pretty extreme close-ups that I'm not going to post.




After poking the cat for about 3 hours Ron wanted to get his other ear pierced. So we went to the girliest place ever to get the job done.






Afterwards, we had nothing to do so we went to a park in Beverlywood. I skated a bit(dogtown style of course), catched a few balls, and climbed a tree....


Then this guy made us leave.






Still being bored we went to another park and I recommended that we played a game called "hardcore racing!". the rules of this game is that there are no rules.



After receiving grass stains on our jeans we decided to go to the Lacma After Dark event.






It was pretty chill, My friends band played and they were intense.







We then rolled by a Bday party of a friend of mine, hella karaoke.

Hope you had a great one Nat, have fun being 16.
Peace.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. YHANNI |

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  2. YHANNI |

    *16

    && i love how you put if you've seen him please call..lol

     

Post a Comment