Lastnightsbirthdayparty

3

Written at 11:19 AM by WHOOPI

I'm not the type to go to....uumm..parties within my neighborhood. But, it was a birthday party held by a friend of mine, so I decided to drop by and snap some flicks.















All in all, it was a pretty chill party. I'm usually on the other side of town when I party it up but this one was lots of fun. When things started getting hectic (money/ wallets getting stolen, people pointing at my camera as if they were going to steal it, and shit getting broken) that was def. my cue to leave. Happy Birthday Sabrina. peace.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Davohn |

    you should be getting paid for this!

     
  2. Toussaint |

    i think i might start attending house parties again...the females...phew!

     
  3. lola smalls |

    lol@cue to leave

     

Post a Comment