Justice - Stress

3

Written at 5:28 PM by WHOOPI




1. This music video pissed me off.
2. The kids in this video were bad ass.
3. It's good to see a music video not done by So-ME(The Great)
4. Where can I pick up a Justice jacket?!?
5. It's sad to say, but my favorite part of this music video is when they turned the radio station and D.A.N.C.E. started playing. I thought that was the shit!!!
6. Did it not remind you of ?
7. I enjoyed it a lot even though it made me kinda angry and stress((ed) banger)

SOURCE

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    the jackets were reallly dope..

    and the one part where he bashed the radio after is started to play D.A.N.C.E. was pretty funny

     
  2. Sould Banana Crew |

    Find that jacket! I want one as well....

     
  3. Unknown |

    http://stereogum.com/archives/justice-launch-a-fashion-line-you-probably-cant-af_009012.html

     

Post a Comment