happy happy biiirrthday! 5/14/08

0

Written at 12:01 AM by WHOOPI

So I started my day going to different classes with Antoine and showing the trailer to Whoopi VS Silentbat 2.




We went around to a lot of classrooms. Surprisingly, all of the teachers but one let us show our trailer.




After school I met up with some of my bestfriends to celebrate my friends birthday. Our first stop was In-N-out.




Our next stop was this smoke shop called Nirvana. Since Cory turned 18 he wanted to purchase a tobacco pipe.


We then roller by Aaron Albert's(the guy in the blue shirt) house to waste some time.






We just chilled inside and I helped out Aaron's mom (aka that mom everyone thinks is hot) with her blackberry.(Aaron, I know you're reading this. I just wanted to tell you that you have a hot mom :D)




We then went to Cory's surprise bday party. The theme was like a little kids party, I must that it was pretty fun.





We played some pretty challenging games that was also a lot of fun.


This is baby Matthew, I don't know why but he hates me with a fucking passion. My friend Ron says that he's a racist baby. Too bad I don't believe in racism.






Afterwards, we just chilled. It was a pretty mellow party...


Here's another picture of Baby Matthew hating Whoopi photog.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment