SMPL 5/6/08

1

Written at 7:35 PM by WHOOPI

I don't usually blog about my school days, but today was pretty interesting...


Every morning in class I do my morning browsing to see wutsup.




At nutrition I went to the yearbook room to see Antoine so I can show him the final duel to our film. I also saw the wallpaper I put up on that computer last week.


In one of my classes some kid had this taped to him while he was sleeping.




After school my friend Ron drove us to the Santa Monica Public Library.





When we arrived to the library we did a run through of our film and learned how to use the theatre because it's hella high-tech. If anyone would like to go to the private screening
contact me.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. soleXattraction |

    are seats for the screening full yet?

     

Post a Comment