Gotta stay productive

2

Written at 11:16 PM by WHOOPI

My life is seriously turning into a day in front of computers. I'm not complaining, I just hope not to go blind by the age of 24. I've been working on some stuff here and there. But I'm currently working on a film that will be submitted to the Sundance Film Fest. If it gets in I'll be flying/driving out there for the festival of films.


Today I edited(the film for sundance) in an insane editing booth. It was made for editing whatever you want. From visuals to sounds. Pretty legit.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Valerieeeeee |

    You neglected to mention the part when you take a break and order like 10 tacos and eat them all in one sitting lol

     
  2. asdf |

    Sounds excellent ! GOOD LUCK, keep me in the know of the status of that film :D

    -b

     

Post a Comment