SF:treasure island music fest

2

Written at 9:38 PM by WHOOPI

Started off with....







I forgot how much I loved Aesop Rock, he definitely killed it in his performance.




The vibes were just too chill. Bowls were being passed left and right, I actually had to reject some offers.






Hot Chip was epic, they performed with so many instruments. When they performed 'Shake A Fist', the crowd went carazy!!!




The fans were everywhere!!!!


Goldfrapp was very....mystical..not my biggest cup of tea, but it wasn't a bad performance

The weather was...^^^






TV On The Radio gave nothing but energy! Like seriously, I remember listening to ' Return to Cookie Mountain' everyday at school. When they played 'Wolf Like Me', it brought back plenty of memories of me dreadfully going to class.



It was almost time for JUS†ICE. Watching the techies setup their equipment brought chills to my body, I knew there was about to be an EPIC performance exposed to me.







Justice was served. I mean...I don't know what else to say. They destroyed my ears!!!!

These guys were awesome, we had Long convos about the whole electro scene. They made the wait for Justice worth it! This weekend in SF was a memorable one. Wrd

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    righteous man, you rock

     
  2. Anonymous |

    damn that phantom def sounds SICK!

     

Post a Comment