Labor days 8/28-31/08

0

Written at 7:23 PM by WHOOPI

My labor day weekend was very.....full of events.





Val and I went to Downtown L.A. to watch a belizean concert. The atmosphere of it all was really chill. I like concerts but this isn't usually my cup of tea, and it's very far from the energy draining , sweat dripping concerts that I'm usually at.

On Sunday, I also had the chance to stop by the 5th pop-up shop. Sunday was the last day to visit the gallery/store.

Look at the dog in the pic.


Wah?!?



Before heading to a pool party, I chilled with my Hollyhood homies on Hollywood.




The pool party I went to was actually my friend who is also filmmaker. She's currently working on a film to submit to Sundance. The party was really...fun. Lots of people.

Then we were off to the "after party".

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment