Wednesdays 9/10/08

2

Written at 1:43 AM by WHOOPI

Usually all the fun stuff that goes down for me is during the weekend. During the week I'm at school or AA(on fridays). Well here are one of the better days during the week....


Got to school(Pico Tech AKA SMC) a bit early....

This is what happens when I get bored in 3d class. I attempt to make homer simpson(still working on it), now we have to make a fruit bowl by next week. out of spheres and stuff....



So I finally have a college friend, we actually went out to eat some Titos....Titos has one of the best salsas I've ever had.



I was also taken to try Boba for the first time today. It's pretty good(well what I had), It was a spot on sawtelle near Giant Robot. Wrd.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    Boba freaks me out.

     
  2. Dawn |

    TITOS THATS WHATS UP!

     

Post a Comment