SF: day 1

3

Written at 7:53 AM by WHOOPI

When I found out that I was going to SF for the weekend all I could think about is how I would document everything. Luckily, I have a macbook here with me and the motel I'm staying in has WiFi(YES!!!!). My first day in SF was...well....





The drive was definitely a long one.



Gas/restroom break.





Finally in SF....The city of gloom....




Traffic was insane!!! But E-40 helped set the mood for the ride to the motel.



Here's the view from where I'm staying.



SF nightlife is pretty busy(where I was). Now it's time for day 2.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Dawn |

    SF that place!

    I go there so frequently that ive become so use to the long drive...its nothing now lol

     
  2. Anonymous |

    did yoou drive there onyour own?

     
  3. Anonymous |

    Hey man, great fucking show tonight huh? Im the guy who had the blinking glasses, asking you to take a picture(s) of me and all my friends during/after justice. Let me know when you get those up man, id love to see them. I left my myspace url below.

     

Post a Comment