I'm OFFICIALLY working my ass off to get this camera

6

Written at 8:57 PM by WHOOPI

So in 10th grade i never took biology(thanks ms marshall, it's chill though). Now in 12th grade im making it up, it's chill but there is one problem, IM FAILING!!!! wtf?!?!?! isn't biology suppose to be easy? oh well.
Anyways, my mom made a deal with me, she said "Ashten, if you have no fails on your report card (i only have one fail and thats in bio) I will pay 500 dollars to get you that camera." im like word? ok!
So i have 3 weeks to get up my grade and get this

I think I can do it, HELLZ CHEA I CAN DO IT!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

6 Comments

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    YOU BETTER!!!!!

     
  2. Anonymous |

    man if ur mom was my mom id have it already

    i need to figure some kind of deal so my mom can get mines!

     
  3. WHOOPI |

    i thought you were getting it?

     
  4. Sole |

    i will honestly help u out..fuckkk if i can't have it someone i kno should..lol

     
  5. CMB |

    I got's that shit already D40x is mine lol

     
  6. WHOOPI |

    word thanks!!! i think im doing well though, we have to perform a song on final because we're "music academy students" so imma blow that one away

     

Post a Comment