So my brother got into a car accident

3

Written at 1:37 PM by WHOOPI


So this morning my brother agreed to take me to my bus stop since my mom asked him to do so. So he rushed me out of his vehicle because the bus was right behind him. I then turned around to give one last look.....Then it all happened in slomo.... this truck comes up and smashes my brothers pt cruiser, taking off the the bumper and everything!!! It was quite frightening at the moment because I saw all this happen in front of me, from beginning to end. I then run in the street to my brother's vehicle and swing open the door, I scream "Tristen! are you okay?!?!" he then replies in a swarm of curse words that he is ok, but his car def. wasnt. I then sit in my bro told me to go on the school bus and that everything was going to be ok.  Walking on the bus was the hardest part really, all eyes were on me, everyone expected me to cry or scream or something, NOT!!!! I def. kept my koo, because everything is going to be alright.




My brother thinks that it was his fault, but I KNOW what I saw, the guy in the vehicle def. hit his car first.

Lucky everyone is ok though and that's all that really matters. The guy in the vehicle was also very nice, he works at toyota and he offered to give him a huge discount to get his vehicle fixed so there wont be any insurance involved which is also good.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    Glad it worked out so well.

    Hah! Kept your cool. It's okay to cry. In fact, I would encourage more crying.

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    lol, i didn't feel the need to cry, i wasn't mad or angry or anything. I felt bad for my brother but it's chill because he has a rental car now and theyre fixing his current vehicle.

     
  3. AKIRA |

    aaaaah feel so sorry that >_<
    lemme tell!!! my car's shaft suddenly broken then tire was goin sumwhere when im driving!!! thats crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    a n d
    that was x'mas eve.......aaaaaaah
    anyway nothing happened on ppl rite?
    thiss one of good thing.

     

Post a Comment