my new years eve & new years

3

Written at 12:17 PM by WHOOPI

well, let me start by saying that i just woke up and im hella tired and my body somewhat sore (i dont know why im sore)



It started off we me at Ron's house messing with his dog.





We then drove to julia rosenzweig's house to chill at meet some rats shes taking of for a friend.



Then we went to Abigail and Natalie's party




overall I had a lot of fun...and theres stuff that I didnt post but it was hella crazy...ya
well happy new years!!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. YHANNI |

    AHAH abbie&davohn? HHHEEEYYYY!!!!

    looked like a bomb ass party

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    ya you & nina should've came!!

     
  3. YHANNI |

    haha last time we went to a party together we fell out and then woke up sore as a mothaa...

    we should do that again but with you there!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment