school Tuesday...

2

Written at 10:09 PM by WHOOPI

So I don't like to bring my camera to school when I know I'm not doing
anything special, but today, I just had a feeling.


It started with me in class, listening to my ipod, because everyone knows that listening to your ipod helps you focus soo much while doing work!

so lunch came and im a senior so....

I went off campus for lunch, with my photoshopped senior lunch pass hahaha!!


So Ron and I decided to go to taco.

I then received a phone call from my friend omar saying "dude, we're picking you up right now"




He picked us up and we ditched Taco bell





we ordered and we ate......RALLY's! we then asked Aaron Albert ( the white kid who doesnt have long hair) who was in the WU-TANG CLAN, and he replied "that's easy, lil'wayne"
wtf? really? hahahaa just thought that was hilarious that he couldnt name one person in the WU-TANG CLAN.

After eating we went to Palms middle school, to see some old teachers.

but we got kicked out immediately after.



Our last stop was Ron's house where we played a lot of guitar hero(and no COD4 )

I then had to head back to Hamilton to catch my school bus

Once I got on my bus i put my ipod on shuffle and zoned out.
school Tuesdays....toight

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Sould Banana Crew |

    Shoulda came to the pier with us!
    We ditched too!
    Check it out on my blog.

     
  2. *_*Antoine*_* |

    Dude! I was right across the street from you during lunch.

     

Post a Comment