work and play saturday

4

Written at 6:52 PM by WHOOPI

So i've been working on this blog a lot. It was currently down but I decided to bring it back up and update it whenever. Today I worked on some coding and went to this art exhibit called "MURAKAMI" with my older brother.


So my day started off with my working on this website, if you have not notice it's no longer www.whoopxlife.blogspot.com, but i change it to www.whoopthis.com....so i'm currently working on updating my blog.


The art exhibit is located in Downtown L.A. (little tokyo to be exact), finding parking was pretty insane.


So we finally arrived to MURAKAMI.



These were the only pictures I were able to get with my digital camera since we werent allowed to take any photos.





Luckily, I was able to sneak in some pictures with my cell phone lol!


Afterwards I took my bro to this really koo shoe store.



My brother and I both got new kicks.


Then we decided to go to this other shoe store not too far from the one we went to before.




The store was pretty nice! They had hella heat.

And my bro bought another pair of kicks.......


Then we picked up some mcdonalds and we were on our way home.
Now it's time for me to procrastinate on some homework.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    hmmm

    i thought the excitement about murukami would have just about died down by now

    guess not..

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    nope there was hella people

     
  3. AKIRA |

    da kicks store is from tokyo!!!!!
    sumtime im droppin to da store in tokyo
    u can check it out on internet!!!!
    http://www.laavenue.jp/

     
  4. WHOOPI |

    hahaha thats insane akira, they had major deals too! and the lady gave me free socks :D!!!

     

Post a Comment