oh those rainy days....

4

Written at 5:11 PM by WHOOPI


Today was def. a sit home and do nothing type of day


The weather was hella weird in Los Angeles, it was sunny for like 5 min then pouring rain the next.



I also made a new banner for the site.



I then installed some new software to my mac.

I then had to crack the software on the pc side of my mac which was pretty hard.


I then went to go get some food since I was starving.

Mmm delish....hahahahaaha.

Now I'm bored...

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    Okay that almost made me want to through up.

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    if you say so....your a vegeterian so ofcourse you wouldn't like it, its not like I was eating chicken guts, it was chicken breast!!!

     
  3. *_*Antoine*_* |

    you sure there wasn't any chicken disease!

     
  4. WHOOPI |

    its called seasoning

     

Post a Comment