LAST BLOG OF 2007

3

Written at 6:27 PM by WHOOPI

So, what can I say? 2007 was a great year for me. There was some times when I had some up and downs but most of the time the year consisted of ups. I know its not the the new year yet but since I wont be home tomorrow I am going to do this now. Well here's just a recap of my year.



The beginning of my 2007 year was spent at school and on stage. School has grew on me a lot since my 9th grade year, I went from hating school to kinda....liking it.


This year I also met a great person whom introduced memories to me that I'll never forget, though I lost her I don't regret any of the fun times we had together.



Film making Made a huge impact on me this year, one of the films being Whoopi vs Silentbat.

Whoopi vs Silentbat was shown to over 25,000 people worldwide.
Another film that made a huge impact on me was my personal film called 'Jerk Space'

My film Jerk Space was a fun one. suprisingly it did as well as Whoopi vs silentbat in 2 weeks reaching over 30,000 views worldwide. Jerk Space became kinda big in other countries which was pretty sweet because I never expected it to do as good as Whoopi vs Silentbat.


My Summer 2007 was pretty legit (though i dont have pictures of it) It was the the first summer I had a job, meaning that i always had money lol!




During the Summer I also bought Val concert to see Rooney at the Roxy for her birthday.




The summer also brought me the Simpsons movie and the Kwik-E-mart.



I also bought my first iMac instead of a vehicle. Honestly the best decision I have ever made!!!




I ended my summer by going to THE HUNDREDS bloc party, which was pretty fun.
12 grade first semester






12th grade 1st semester consisted of performing for a lot of little kids, partying and chilling.





I also went to the L.A. weekly detour fest where I saw the cool kids, kavinsky, busy p, dj mehdi, Justice, and bloc party.










Ya, either way 2007 was pretty legit I ended up enjoying it way more than I thought I would. Now 2007 is officially coming to an end, so thanks to everyone who entered my life and was able to put a smile on my face. See you guys in 2008. PEACE BITCHES!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Valerieeeeee |

    now who will i play ddr with?!!!! hahaha

     
  2. Anonymous |

    its been a long year

     
  3. *_*Antoine*_* |

    it's been quite the lovely year

     

Post a Comment