So now my bro wanted to know what i want for christmas

2

Written at 11:27 AM by WHOOPI

I expected to get stuff but I was only going to ask for a shirt from the hundreds or something but he wanted a list......a list? word? yes, so I gave him one....

so thats how it happened, but heres a better view of what I asked for


chad muska shoes (guarantee everyone will have these tho, who cares?)


another american apparel hoodie


a .mac account


guitar hero 3 for the xbox 360


a playstation 3


sony premiums


some pants from american apparel

thats pretty much it, i really tried not to ask for much but I was force to as you see in me and my bros convo. I'm not expecting to receive all this, i wasnt even expecting him to have me make a christmas list, but its all good in the hood tis the season!!!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    check the skytops on my blog
    i want those

     
  2. Valerieeeeee |

    sony premiums teehee =]

     

Post a Comment