NO!!! i accidently deleted all my SONGS!!!

4

Written at 12:57 PM by WHOOPI

2,000 songs........GONE!.......I accidently deleted the wrong folder because I dont like when my mac is cluttered with hella files....damn....and no time machine because I dont have an external harddrive yet.....

so what do I do with no music?


well I went to my brothers PC(the windows computer) and sent myself his iTunes music folder which consist of a lot of my music, it was about 8gb but since both my mac and his pc is connected to the same router it took only about an hour to receive.


I have a lot of my music back but there are some 'exclusive' songs that i dont have back yet *sigh* ill find them again......sooner or later....

Also, if you havent noticed i update my blogs banner every saturday

So I ended up doing some photoshopping today, im not feeling it that much though...oh well it'll be changed next saturday.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    your brother's music is more legit isn't it? cause when you did a screen shot of you itunes before there was pretty much no album art.

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    no all my songs before had album art on it, he never really buy albums though, and no i dont think it's more legit, i have way more diverse stuff.

     
  3. Sole |

    make me a banner..fuck ure photo shop skills.

     
  4. *_*Antoine*_* |

    i meant legit in a more literal sense.

     

Post a Comment