so I sent my mom my christmas list

3

Written at 11:50 PM by WHOOPI

So today my mom said that i can make a christmas list and just to put w/e on it
so i did and heres my christmas list that i sent to her via email

Hey mom!! it's your son Ashten. Here I am presenting you my OFFICIAL christmas list, though it is you decision on what you invest on me I do think it is a good idea to throw in a couple of 'suggestion'. To make it easier on you I will paste the link to the products I list. I will also the list the goods from most want/need to least want/need, like I mentioned before it is your decision on what you invest on me and Im not forcing you into anything you dont want to buy. I will also explain why I want the particular product.


1. Nikon D40 digital slr camera - so, my camera is offically burnt out and for the longest time I have wanted a digital slr camera. My current point and shoot camera does not focus anymore and has a crack in the screen making it hard for me to view photographs I have taken.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/471716-REG/Nikon_25420_D40_SLR_Digital_Camera.html


2. Remz os skate size 9 - I know, I know, when was the last time I skated? I still love to skate just before i didnt have the time....but Having a new pair of skates will just push me to go out there and skate way more than i use to.
http://www.aggressivemall.com/Remz-OS-skate-p/remz-skate-os.htm


3. external hard drive 500 gb - When creating my films the clips can be quite huge and having it on external hard drive can relieve the stress off my iMac.
YOUR CHOICE OF EXTERNAL


4. Logitech speakers - so the speakers that my iMac came with are kinda quiet so having better speakers will help me especially when im editing sound.
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Logitech-Z-4-2-1-Channel-Speaker-System-970175-0403/sem/rpsm/oid/134117/catOid/-12961/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do


5. Rode VideoMic - My microphone on my camera is alright....but it makes the sounds sound like theyre being transfered through a bottle, with this mic is will
do the opposite.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/363083-REG/Rode_VIDEOMIC_VideoMic_Camera_Mounted.html



6. 2 gb of ram for iMac - with me running different types of editing software having more ram will make it run without it locking up or slowing down.
http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Other%20World%20Computing/53IM2DDR4GBK/


7. some clothes and new shoes size 9


8. a pony - who doesnt want a pony?


hope you take these sugggestions into consideration :D

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    dude that's so much to ask for from one person!

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    my mom wanted me to, even after i showed her she was like "ashten? is this all? add more stuff"
    so its on her....trust me I tried not to ask for much compared to other christmas's's's

     
  3. AKIRA |

    hope u get any gift!!!! from ur mom♡
    especially the pony ;D
    well...i was complainin to my bf hehehe
    so i dont want him to read da message thats y i wrote in japanese!!! lol
    next one!!! my feel was down then my ex bf suddenly mailed me to say sumthin sweet
    so
    i juss wonder to he mailed me when im feelin down
    then shout out!!!!!!
    hahah

     

Post a Comment