so its christmas time

1

Written at 12:10 PM by WHOOPI

this year imma change how im asking for presents
im only going to ask for two exensive gifts and 1 will be form my dad and the other my mom.

1 - iPod Touch

so im asking my father from teh eastside to purchase me this for christmas and nothing else. i have chose the iPod touch because i LOVE being able to hack my electronics! being able to have extra apps that others dont have on your own gadget is prob the most legit feeling ever! so i ditched the iPod classic and i think i may get this, we'll see on the 25th.



2 - Nikon D40

so every christmas my mom spends about $1,000 dollars each on me and my brother (i know this because i added up the price from the gifts last year and the years before). so this year i want her to spend less, with that the things i asked for is just small stuff like shoes, dv tapes, microphone, external harddrive, ram, .mac account.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    that's not demanding at all

     

Post a Comment