winter break 12/22/07

1

Written at 11:18 PM by WHOOPI

so it all started with me meeting up with ron
and him driving us to the grove so i can pick up a few gifts.



once we arrived at the grove we headed straight to bath and body works where I purchased val & my moms present.


then i went to THE HUNDREDS and purchased my bro a beanie (I'm never buying a $30 beenie again, sorry TH)

then me and ron hung around for a bit until 8 something, then we headed to beccas party






then we chilled at beccas house


and we watched katt williams



then they purchased some drinks to play some....beer pong
but I was outtie on my way home and plus I dont drink..


when I got home I saw our tree in our living room partly decorated, my mom said that we have to finish some more stuff.
but overall today was a chill day.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Valerieeeeee |

    wow your place is so festive.
    At my moms we have NO christmas stuff up. she doesnt even have a tree. and at my dads...yea well...its my dads hahahah

     

Post a Comment