winter break 12/18/07

3

Written at 11:45 AM by WHOOPI


12/18/07

So yesterday was my first day I went out to enjoy my winter break with my friends
I met up with my friends ron, cory, and emma but emma also brought along her little sister sophie. So we went to go see alvin and the chipmunks, it was ok......


So after seein alvin and the chipmunks we dropped this little girl off at her place then we left to start a hell of a adventure.



The traffic on the 405 was hella insane!




and we were going crazy in the car lol


after waiting for Omar to meet up with us we finally arrived to our destination, GIGA BITE.
Giga Bite is a internet cafe.....and a hookah bar....





it was quite fun with the 5 of us, then I made a few phone calls....





then we had a good 14 people (teens 16-17 of age) shooting the shit(urban dictionary it) and just chillin.




then we left to go to a party....that was a failed mission because some people have beef with others for no reason so w/e.....




In the end we ended up at codie dicus house, we chilled there for a good 10 minutes then we were outtie3000.


We made one final stop at IN-N-OUT, we got our food and then it was time to go home.






If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    that dillon character is hilarious

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    that he is lol

     
  3. Davohn |

    yea dilian's my brother seperated at birth.


    and btw that hookah gave me the worst headache eeever!

     

Post a Comment