Can you say oizo?

2

Written at 11:50 AM by WHOOPI

I miss electro music. I haven't stopped listening to it really, but I fell in love with a certain type of electro music before it got huge and watered down. Tonight was the night where my love was rekindled with electro...




After getting our ticket issue situated, we met up with some peeps. One of the peeps we ended up hanging out with was Toddla T, it was his last night in LA before he goes on with his tour, his next stop is actually Canada to do some shows out there.




It was finally time to see Mr. Oizo. If you didn't know, he's apart of Ed Banger so you know that he killed it!



The show was killer, Oizo made me remember why I'm in to this scene/music so much.


They loved him too.


Wrd.

To see more pictures, check out the set on my flickr.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. jetaimeLA |

    Definitely one of the best shows I've been to in awhile. He's the only one in Ed Banger than I never got the honor to see until that show.

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    Yeah, now that I think about it... This may be the first time I've seen him live too... I've seen everyone else though. Definitely an epic show, glad I went to it.

     

Post a Comment