Dubstepping at the roxy 10/14/09

2

Written at 3:20 AM by WHOOPI

I haven't been out much lately, I use to be at some venue every-other night, but not so much anymore... But that will probably change soon. Last minute, I found out there was a dubstep show at the Roxy in Hollywood with 12th Planet, AppleBlim, and Toddla T. After sending out a few texts on getting in(didn't RSVP in time), I was on my way to the Roxy...




Unfortunately, I COMPLETELY missed 12th Planet's set and I caught only the ending of Appleblim's.





I wasn't there alone, there were homies all over the place!






Toddla T was wild! First time checking him out live and he didn't disappoint me.


12th Planet was down.





Craze.


Fun night.

To see more pictures, check out the set on my flickr.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Unknown |

    thanks for taking a picture of me yo (no homo)

    we shook hands!

    That night was Epic, you really missed out on 12th planet's set

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    No probs!!

    Don't worry, I've seen 12th Planet a couple of times live and he doesn't live too far from me. He's always playing in the area.

     

Post a Comment