Pre-halloween 10/30/09

0

Written at 7:52 PM by WHOOPI

My Friday night was pretty chill. Everything was VERY last minute, I couldn't decide whether I wanted to go to HARD or the Avalon in Hollywood to see Drop the Lime and Hot Chip dj. Since I wasn't into HARD's Friday lineup(I know, Deadmau5 and 2ManyDjs are awesome!), I decided to meet up with Steph and Dolce at the Avalon...






Drop the Lime's set started pretty early, but luckily I was able to catch most of the set. The whole time I was screaming at him to play 'Set Me Free', he did... the Harvard Bass remix too!






Steph and Dolce left a little bit after Hot Chip started their set. Never seen Hot Chip dj a set before. I was pretty down.


Best costume of the night. Deamau5!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment