Free Wednesday 10/21/09

0

Written at 7:47 PM by WHOOPI

I love having a free day in the middle of the week... no work + no school = fun productiveness!!! My day started with me meeting up with my good friend Jessica. It was Jessica's birthday and I wanted to hang with her for a bit before I headed out to downtown...




I met up at Jess' place in Silverlake. She was telling me about this amazing cupcake spot not too far from her place off of Sunset. Since it was her birthday, I treated.



While snacking on our cupcakes and coffee(I NEVER drink coffee, so this was a first), we ended up having a wonderful chat about art, future projects, and my plans to move to New York. Jess' use to live in New York for a bit so I really needed to hear her opinion on my idea. I was given tons of great advice on the move, but right now, it's still up in the clouds... I'll be making that decision next year, or I could just live in Silverlake with all the people that moved from NY to LA.


After eating, we went to this cool place that had the most awesome cards. I wish I would've known about this place waaay back, so many of my friends would've gotten a card like this.


Buying herself a nice Bday gift.


Can you say Phil Lumbang?


So I accidentally left my car keys in my vehicle(this is the 3rd time this has happened). So I hung out at Jess' new place. I offered to help sort her laundry, then she said something about her underwear... I immediately walked away from the cootie-filled bag.


Once AAA came, he easily unlocked my door. I was pretty astonished to see how it was done, I even asked him if he could teach me how to do it... I wasn't told the secret... :/.


Shoutout to Enrique!!!


I finally made my way to Downtown to meet up with Rony at the agency/office/studio to start the productive side of my day.


Once I got there, I started messing around with Rony's lenses.


This is Danny, He's pretty awesome and is always on top of his game. He's a business maaaan!!


Have you met Danny's dog, Grady?...


...Now you have. Sorry for the shakyness I was testing it out on 16-35mm that was kinda hard to keep stable with one hand.


Wrd.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment