Editing with rony

0

Written at 10:39 PM by WHOOPI

Though the weather sucked, I still maintained to stay pretty productive today. I know I'm not the only one who enjoys being anti-social on a gloomy day(luckily I live in California so that's rare), but today wasn't the day to huddle in the corner with my computer alone. Instead of being gloomy like the weather, I met up with my friend Rony in DTLA...




I always enjoy doing work in DTLA, because most of the time it's usually in awesome penthouse lofts in random buildings.



Once I arrived in the loft/office/studio, I was greeted by Danny. Danny had this awesome parrot that had an amazing personality.


I also met a chick named Alli(son?), she likes eggs. Really! That's the first thing she told me!!!


Met a dog that dresses better than me too :/.




After meeting everyone, it was finally time to get to work. So Rony and I started working on a video collaboration for his site. If you didn't know, Rony is a pretty legit photographer. Check out his website HERE


He even has his own AMP profile.


After finishing up work for the day, I saw this on the way out. :/


See ya tomorrow DTLA.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment