Mobile flicks: 9/28-10/3/09

1

Written at 9:40 AM by WHOOPI

The flicks that are on my phone at the end of the week

Starving ourselves the last hour of Yom Kippur....


Post-Yom Kippur


Playing some UT while waiting to get my car from the shop.


I like to randomly send pictures of dead animals to Lauren, she hates me so much when I do that. But I find it hilarious... I think I'll do it now. *grabs phone*


An interesting night Venue we(BenZona) played at.


Gonna need a new wallet soon...


My car(left). Big bros car(right)


Yogurtland homegurl* pt.2


<3 Nicktoons.


The best invention ever!!! A vending machine that vends Lunchables!!


Addicted.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. asdf |

    Blast from the past with Eliza Thornberry :O

    -b

     

Post a Comment