Gino's art gallery 10/29/09

1

Written at 1:58 AM by WHOOPI

Tonight's adventure took place in Santa Monica, off of Pico. Gino was having a live art gallery not too far from where I work, so I headed out there to meet up with some friends and to enjoy some of Gino's artwork...


The gallery was actually held at Qio.


Once I arrived, I was greeted by Ken. <3 this guy, always see him wherever I go.




I then browsed around and checked out some of Gino's pieces of work.




It was a pretty mellow scene.



A bit later two of my good homies Erica and Steph dropped by.


Erica had this baller fur-like jacket that's incredibly soft. I couldn't resist rubbing it whenever I was next to her... I got weird looks all around. Dgaf...



I then had to take it from her and wear it myself for a bit. It was hard to give it back...






Good times.


Good work, Gino!

To see more pictures, check out the set on my flickr.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Dawn |

    Love the fur . . . but I cringe at that one dude leaning on an art piece . . . uh-oh

     

Post a Comment