Got a new toy

3

Written at 10:40 PM by WHOOPI

About a month or so, my camera was stolen from me at a Busy P x SebastiAn show in Downtown Los Angeles. It was very unfortunate that something like that would happen at a show where everyone is trying to have a good time :/... That was the past, I didn't stress it too much because it was gone and I had no lead on the person who stole my cam. After working with tons of aluminum and logic boards for a couple of weeks, I finally save up enough dough for my new camera :D...


I ended up buying the Canon T1i. I decided to make the switch to Canon just to try something new, I'm officially no longer a Nikon shooter :/... I <3 that it shoots HD video, gonna have a lot of fun with that. Check out the video I took with my cam. :D.

Also, I'm not a dog torturer... Candy Boyee(the dog) and I mess around like that all the time. Seriously.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Alex Bleyer |

    1. F$#@ing hilarious video.

    2. I'm stunned at how nice it looked. Can't believe that camera puts out 1080 x 720 video, though it seems manual focus may be the way to go when shooting vids on it.

    3. Cady Boyee's a boss.

     
  2. Tundae |

    CANON!!!!!!!

     
  3. WHOOPI |

    Alex: the camera puts out 1920x1080, 1280x720, and 640x480.

    Tundae: Yep, Canon FTW.

     

Post a Comment