Thurzdayz & birthdays

0

Written at 12:40 AM by WHOOPI

Everything is pretty chill in LA, the Whooplife is currently speeding up again, which means I will always be busy and staying productive... though things will be kinda hectic, I must say that I kinda like it like that...

Thurz 10/22/09 -



Thursday I was back in Downtown again in the office.




Did some work with some cool cats.



After working in downtown, I attempted to hit up the Hello Kitty event. It was kinda impossible to get in. I even had the right connects and security was still being ass' because they were at capacity. All good, I wasn't stressing it. I was kinda looking forward to the event because I bumped in to Bobby Hundreds and he was telling me how much fun it was in there. But I got to check out the pics he snapped.


I did bump into some good friends of mine.


Skeet then picked me up and we mashed down to the LBC(Long Beach).


Skeet was playing a set, I was chillin' enjoying the free shirley temples.

Happy Birthday Lauren 10/23/09 -


The next day I chilled with skeet and we took a trip down to Santa Monica.







Later on I met up with Lauren and friends to celebrate her 19th bday. It was a small little get together.


This is uuhhh... I don't actually remember her real name. Once we met, she wanted to have a Whooptype name after finding that my name was Whoopi, we agreed that her name was going to be Whoopina. I seriously called her that the whole night.


Music courtesy of my laptop. I honestly don't know what was going on with these two. Good times.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment