Another reason why I will be purchasing the iPhone

5

Written at 10:05 PM by WHOOPI

If you guys didn't know there is a huge update coming to the iPhone/iPod Touch.
Those updates consist of the following:

  • VoIP over WI-FI
  • Third party applications (iChat, 3d video games, customizer, etc)
  • Microsoft Exchange
  • Active Sync
  • APIs and tools to build iPhone apps
There's way more stuff but I don't have the patience to type it all out.
What really amazes me though is how they're going to have 3d gaming on the iPhone.

Here's one of the games in action.

Apple has also decided to team up with gaming Company Sega so they can help create some of the games for the iPhone. Here's of sample of what they'll have in store.


I'm excited!

*no 3g iPhone though......*

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

5 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    i remember when it first came out you were like no iphones!

    i can see how feelings can change
    i plan on getting one myself this summer

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    hahaha yup, I was soo against it, then I got a ipod touch and I saw all the stuff i was able to do with just a ipod touch!!! Then i though, "If I can do all of this with a ipod touch...think what I can do with a iphone"

     
  3. *_*Antoine*_* |

    WHAT! HOW COULD YOU HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN "NO IPHONES!!!!!!!!"

     
  4. YHANNI |

    what happened to that blackberry?

     
  5. WHOOPI |

    I still have it

     

Post a Comment