Digital billboard gets |-|4(|{3Ð!

5

Written at 4:16 PM by WHOOPI


Artist Skullphone Decided to take his creativity to another level by not just bombing billboards, but HACKING the new digital billboards you see around Los Angeles. He was able to hack 10 digital billboards and post his 'digital' art in between ads.

I honestly give mad props to this guy! When I first saw these new digital billboards my first thought on it was "I wonder how it would be to hack one of those". I am soo glad that someone has achieved this.

For more info check out Supertouch

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

5 Comments

  1. *_*Antoine*_* |

    I saw one of those! I wondered what it was for!

     
  2. Anonymous |

    He didn't hack the billboards. He paid for the ad space.

     
  3. WHOOPI |

    My source 'Supertouch' tells me differ.

    "Hacking into the billboard’s computer network today, our boy positioned his trademark skullphone imagery in between the array of flashing movie, TV, and auto company ads that make up the normal paid advertising barrage on the giant illuminated monitors."

     
  4. CMB |

    He did pay for it go to Engadget.com they let you know more about it

     
  5. WHOOPI |

    that's weird, it also says he hacked it, but ok. I'm too lazy to edit it though.

     

Post a Comment