Justice X Target?

3

Written at 7:21 PM by WHOOPI

So this is a pretty old story, oh well. So the store Target started selling a shirt that resembles one of the shirts from Justice' D.A.N.C.E video. Well today I actually saw someone at my school wearing the shirt, I was kinda shocked but hey...it is kinda koo, I mean they did bit off of SO ME's design. Check out the pictures below.

Here's the picture I took today -


Here's the animated shirt SO ME did -

Do you see the resemblance?
(thanx Joshton for the pic)

Since we are the topic of Justice and D.A.N.C.E., I found a rough draft of the D.A.N.C.E. video, which has been out for a while actually.

Rough Draft-


Final -

They took out a lot of stuff.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Joshton Peas |

    this is the shirt justice based the one in their video after
    http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m49/hightop89/Perfecto.jpg

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    Thanx for finding that for me, I was looking for it but I couldn't find it, So I decided to pick the closest thing in the video.

     
  3. Anonymous |

    old old old.

     

Post a Comment