Spring Break - Saturday

3

Written at 5:15 PM by WHOOPI

So today my mom and I went to the open house for 'New York Film Academy', it's the school I plan on going to for a year after high school, I think.




The school is actually pretty legit, I didn't expect much from it but they have a lot to offer.










After the whole orientation was over they told us to mess around with the cameras, it was funny because I ran to them immediately! It also seemed like I was the only one out of the whole group who knew how to use the cameras lol.


I also started to clean up my room to film, nothing special I'm just really bored right now. I doubt I'll finish cleaning my room though, I get distracted way to easily.


*UPDATE*
I'm also thinking about entering this film fest

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. YHANNI |

    that was the funniest video ive ever seen in my entire life!!

     
  2. Purp. |

    lmfao. you're awesome.

     
  3. *_*Antoine*_* |

    Man, boredom can really be scary. I swear your remind me of my cousin.

     

Post a Comment