JUSTICE - D.V.N.O

3

Written at 10:19 PM by WHOOPI



So I was doing my hourly blog browse when I popped up on Panda Toes' blog. I must say that Panda Toes is always the first to get ANYTHING and EVERYTHING on music. Saying that, he posted the new Justice video, DVNO. Thanks Greg for informing me with the goodness of Justice!



First of all, PROPS to So ME( the artist beind this video) for all the great work he has done. Though it's the same idea, So Me decided to step it up from the Pen table he used to make Justice' D.A.N.C.E and Kanye's Goodlife. In this video So ME decided to bring his skills to another level by doing a lot of 3d work, I mean through this whole video everything just made me say OMG, THAT'S FUCKING AMAZING!!!!! I wish I could do stuff like this, anyways, I thought the ending was def. the best part. The transition from a animated piano to Justice playing the piano was the shit.SICK!

If you didn't notice it's based off old television station bumpers. Bumpers are little animation clips that companies would use to distinguish their stations. Like the NBC peacock logo.

For Example:

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

3 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    Hello !
    I see that you've got the DVNO Video in a great quality ? Where can I download it ?

     
  2. Anonymous |

    (Answer here => bastienmertens@hotmail.com)

     
  3. gregdona |

    I know right? How great is Panda Toes?

    I kid.

    Lovin' the blog, man. I've been keeping up with it for a second now.

     

Post a Comment