I love mail

4

Written at 2:29 PM by WHOOPI

So when I arrived home today I saw a box on my porch. I then grabbed the box went inside my house and opened it on my bed.



It turns out to be a brand new camera.....another camera...


So now I have this brand new camera....but I'm not going to open it because I'm still waiting for my Nikon D40. If you don't know, I just got a brand new camera like a week ago so...now this is like my millionth camera....would anyone like to buy it??!?!?!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. Valerieeeeee |

    my mom does need a camera...but she'd probably pay you in mangos and tamales lol

     
  2. Anonymous |

    in a few weeks

     
  3. Black Matt |

    for how much?

     
  4. WHOOPI |

    if i do sell it it'll prob be for like 200-250

     

Post a Comment