It's called HIGH SCHOOL

12

Written at 10:54 PM by WHOOPI

Teens in High School aren't always the nicest. You always have to watch who you are telling your business to and who is really your friend. This past week at my school, Hamilton High, there has been a mass amounts of 'shit list' created and passed around. A shit list(or w/e you want to call it) is a list that losers make talking 'shit' about their peers. Today at my school there was a certain 'shit list' released, it was a 'Music Academy' version. It targeted a lot of the students in the music academy including myself. There was about 500 copies made of this list, I think it's funny, but others were hurt and very embarrassed. Don't get me wrong, it is really fucked up and I am also a victim, but hey just remember that karma's a bitch. Where most of the Music Academy students at Hamilton hang out almost everyone had a a white piece paper in their hand. check out the pictures below.





















Laughs, frowns, and tears were exchanged throughout the day at
Hamilton high.
Also the question everyone wants to know, who did this?
Who had the time and the sources to make this list and why did they do it?

Well, snitches get stitches, DTA.


*UPDATE*
THERE IS NOW A SHIT LIST BLOGSPOT.
KINDA SAD. BUT HERE IT IS

hamishitlist.blogspot.com

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

12 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    how could someone actually be hurt from somthing like that..


    utterly ridiculous

     
  2. Anonymous |

    i love the reaction shots of people
    theyre so absorbed with reading

     
  3. *_*Antoine*_* |

    OMG! How could I miss school on a day like this! ARGHHHHHHHHHH! I'm bringing my videocamera tomorrow.

     
  4. Anonymous |

    cool website.....yeah they got me too. lol.

     
  5. Anonymous |

    IT was that gay indian kid, christ or whatever. or at least that is what everyone is saying

     
  6. Anonymous |

    chris your a dumb ass and pathletic

     
  7. *_*Antoine*_* |

    He didn't do it!

     
  8. Anonymous |

    what the heck i dont get it who has the time to do this some one like whoopi should come up with a nice list or everyone should just let it go and act like it never happen

     
  9. Anonymous |

    I just read the list at hamishitlist.blogspot.com and thatz just crazy. and I think it was at least 5+ ppl because it was just too much dirt for it to be one person.

     
  10. Davohn |

    Stop blaming ppl. what ever happened happened. get over it

     
  11. Anonymous |

    It's me bitches I'm responsible! The second list is done and ready to be out tomorrow

     
  12. YHANNI |

    whatt? haha who has time to jump on people and blame them? nobody knows who did it.. lets just move on :]

     

Post a Comment