Arts N Flash

2

Written at 4:04 PM by WHOOPI

So today my mom woke me up at like 10' so I can go somewhere with her so I can take pictures for her teacher class(because she's a teacher) or something. I had no idea where we were going.






It turns out that she was taking me Downtown to an art exhibit at the Moca.

They have some amazing art there. Here's all the pics I took that caught my eye.


















After the Moca we went to some automotive museum that I wasn't really interested.
But afterwards my mom decided to purchase my nikon D40 at Circuitcity.


I really like my camera a lot! I guess im officially like every other indie/hipster kid out there with there nikon lol! I don't care though, I shoot manual not auto.


If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. CMB |

    Dude I'm happy for u, u have wanted this for a while u got it now don't brake it lol but yeah but it does seem like every one has an SLR now !!

    The WEBSITE will have dope pics

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    wrd,I have a warranty on it too so if I do break it I'll have a back up.

     

Post a Comment