The theatre has been booked!!

2

Written at 7:50 PM by WHOOPI

So about a week ago I posted that I needed $150 dollars so Antoine and I could rent out a theatre for the private screening of our film, Whoopi vs Silentbat2. Luckily, my mom is being very supportive and she generously handed over the money without me doing anything extra(cleaning, begging, getting straight A's...etc.). Today at school I gave Antoine the money since he was going to pay for the theatre and everything after school.


After Antoine got everything situated he sent me a text confirming that we are officially good to go and that we will be having a screening at the theatre.

If you guys aren't familiar with the theatre at the Santa Monica Public Library then check out the images below.









It's official.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Tundae |

    is tundae on the list?

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    ya

     

Post a Comment