Back from suspension

5

Written at 7:39 PM by WHOOPI

The day started off with me going to school since I'm not suspended anymore.




So the day started with the whole school hearing my voice. My bestfriend and I are officially the voices over the morning announcements.


After the announcements I head back to class where we did nothing....


We did take some type of test. I happened to find one of the questions to be hilarious!!


Later on in the school day there was a small fire that didn't really harm anything or anyone.




Tundae was also taking pictures, you can see them on his blog HERE.

Everyone then headed to the grass field.

I ended up chilling with Carlos while he was looking for his GF, Karla.

We finally found her, she was a bit shooked up but she's ok.




After all the mayhem I chose to go to the film room and I saw antoine working on a documentary about the shit list of Hamilton.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

5 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    stop doing these morning voices they sound like crap and are fucking lame

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    I doubt you can do better

     
  3. SWITCH™ |

    fuck blogs dawg

     
  4. YHANNI |

    peace?

     
  5. Tundae |

    def just realized i was on there...haha....like 5 days later....

     

Post a Comment