Friday 4/11/08

1

Written at 11:45 PM by WHOOPI


My Friday started off with me working on a project with one of my bestfriends, Ron.


When we were finishing up two peeps of mine, Omar and Italia met up at Ron's house so we could go eat at In-N-Out.




We decided to take two vehicle instead of one (I don't know why) to In-N-Out.



One of the main things I get from In-N-out since I don't eat beef.


We all chilled and ate

Then more of our friend came to join us.


Ron and I then went to the Gerdes' where everyone but myself participated in 'tobacco & grape juice'.

The first thing I noticed when I went in Becca's room was that my picture was her wallpaper.



Later on Becca chose to make some delicious brownies for the people that were over her house, I helped.





We ate Subway, Chilled, and watched ATHF. A great way to end a Friday night.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. Valerieeeeee |

    matana's face=fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment