Sunny Saturday 4/26/08

0

Written at 12:02 PM by WHOOPI

So today I was suppose to go to the Festival of Book at UCLA, but Ron and I then changed our minds and chose to go to LACMA.

When we arrived to LACMA we saw this huge....toy fire truck.


After getting my pass we went to check out the art. I wasn't allowed to take pictures inside but I kinda like to break rules, some of the picture are blurry and the angle is kinda off but hey, it's good enough to show.











The art at LACMA was pretty legit, after viewing a lot of stuff we rolled out to the Fairfax district.


All day everyday.



We actually went to fairfax so I can go to a glasses shop that Switch recommended me to go to, the screw in my frame fell out and I need it to be fixed. Sadly, the shop was closed so we just wandered around.


We ended up wandering in to FCLA


While I was in FCLA this guy approached me and was like "hey you're that dude....uummm..is it..whoo..." "Whoopi" I said. "Ya Ya!!! wussup man!!!" he replied. He then went on to hand me a sticker because he really wasn't able to introduce himself. Once I saw the sticker I immediately knew who he was. It was PeepingTom! If you don't know him, he's a graffiti artist but post most of his work on stickers then slaps it where ever he please. I see this guy as being kinda big when it comes to getting up. here's some of his stuff.


He definitely gets up, he's pretty chill too!!




After all the Fairfax stuff we decided to have fun with some hookah.


We ended the night by going to the movies at Century City and seeing Forgetting Sarah Marhshall. It's def. one the funniest movies that I've seen in a while.


After the movie it was then time to go home, wrd.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment