Super High Me

5

Written at 3:14 PM by WHOOPI

"Determined to find out the true effects of marijuana on the human body, stand-up comedian and former Stoner of the Year Doug Benson documents his experience avoiding pot for 30 days and then consuming massive amounts of the drug for 30 days. More than just an amusing story of one man's quest to get superhigh, this documentary also examines the hotly contested debate over medical marijuana use."
Here's the whole film for you guys!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

5 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    this video has been removed =/

    damn i really wanted to watch too

     
  2. WHOOPI |

    I'll try my best to find another one.

     
  3. *_*Antoine*_* |

    I just finished. It's playing right now actually. It still works for me cause I started playing before it was removed. Great film!

     
  4. Anonymous |

    damn lucky antoine

     
  5. Anonymous |

    haha I just watched this a couple days ago. Super funny. All the medical marijuana footage shot at the stores by my house. And they go to this marijuana church on sunset that can sell you weed without a license. crazy.

     

Post a Comment